§1 Order placement
1. An order will not be valid unless the Customer provides accurate information regarding:
- Their full name
- Contact telephone number
- The exact address for delivery
2. We reserve the right to refuse an order at our discretion. The Customer will be notified of
this through the email address and phone number provided while placing the order.
3. Orders from us are to be placed online at www.rr-s.pl.
§2 Order processing
1. Orders can be placed online throughout the whole week. Orders placed before 14:00 on Tuesdays will be delivered on the same day, provided the delivery address is within our reach.
2. Upon our confirmation of an order, a sale agreement is made between Red Raspberry and
1. All prices of products available from our shop are gross.
2. We accept the following payment methods:
- Online card payment or through Paypal
- Cash on delivery
- Online transfer
1. We deliver orders on Tuesdays between 5pm and 10pm.
2. The Customer must sign for delivery to confirm collection of an order. If delivered products
are not consistent with the order, the Customer should notify us, preferably, on the day of
collection, or no later than the following business day.
3. The full cost of order delivery depends on the size of order and destination.
4. If a product is out of stock, we will select a similar product, which the Customer can refuse
to accept upon delivery.
§5 Personal data protection
1. Providing your personal details when placing an order is voluntary; however, if you fail to
provide your personal details, we will not be able to fulfil your order.
2. By placing an order, you voluntarily agree for your personal data to be processed and
used for the purposes of order fulfilment, handling any complaints, or facilitating future
3. While processing personal data we will respect security requirements set forth in the Data
Protection Act. Each Customer has the right to view and amend their data, as well as to
request that they are no longer processed, of which you need to notify the company’s head
§6 Final provisions
1. The company’s head office address is simultaneously the seller’s correspondence
address. This address is:
Multi ‘n’ Food Ltd t/as Red Raspberry, 38 King Street, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1BS
2. These Terms & Conditions consist part of a sale agreement made between the shop and
the Customer. The parties are bound by the Terms & Conditions in the wording as at the time
of ordering products.
3. Any matters not regulated herein shall be governed by the Civil Code, and in extreme
cases, disputes shall be settled by court competent for the seller’s head office. However, any
disputes arising in connection with sale agreements made between Red Raspberry and its
Customers shall in the first instance be settled out of court.
4. By placing an order you agree to all provisions and statements contained in these Terms &